Friday 14 June 2013

Packing...fun

Today is my final day in Winchester and I've nearly finished packing. The worst thing about packing is that I grow bored of it very quickly, and so do other things. Yesterday I watched three chick-flicks instead of packing. Now, I'm blogging instead of packing. But as my mum says, if it wasn't for the last minute nothing would ever get done. So I'll probably finish five minutes before my dad picks me up tomorrow.

This post isn't about packing though, it's about something I'm going to post once I'm home and settled. I've had the idea for this certain surprise post for a couple of days now, but I've been so busy hosting guests and not packing that I haven't got around to doing it yet. I'll give you a little hint; it's about writing description. I hope you'll enjoy it...when I finally write it.

Now, back to packing while listening to Disney songs. It doesn't get better than this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment