Thursday 2 May 2013

House Sigils - Game of Thrones Style

I've been terrible at keeping on track with this, a whole month since I've last posted something. Terrible! In that time however I have read nearly all the books in the A Song of Ice and Fire series, more commonly known as The Game of Thrones. I've only got a Dance with Dragons left. It has been good inspiration for my Sci-Fi and Fantasy module creative piece, which I am currently writing. It's also my last assignment! So sad.
This Fantasy piece is a spin off of my Fiction for Children piece, Royalteen. It's darker and more adult though. But as I was writing it I looked at the maps I had drawn to go with Royalteen, and then I thought about their crests. Long story short I used the website Join the Realm to create some awesome coat of arms of the kingdoms of Kardenia in the Game of Thrones style. The last one isn't really a house but more of a tribe, which is where my creative piece is set.









No comments:

Post a Comment