Tuesday 10 April 2012

Goffered by Ann Foulds

My Auntie Ann has recently published her very first book through eBooks on Kindle and I advise you to go out and buy it. It only cost 77p so it won't break the bank and it will also be a very enjoyable read.

Buy Goffered by Ann Foulds from Amazon.

I hope to get something published soon and my Auntie Ann gives me hope. She had worked at BT since she left school at around 16 and then one day many years later she just quit and decided to write a book. It just shows if you have a story to write and the determination, you can definitely get published. Look out for me on Kindle soon!

(Also, if you don't have a Kindle yet, get one! They are awesome!)

Here is a little more about self-publishing via @AdviceToWriters How Amazon Made Self-Publishing Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment