Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Joy of Presentations!

It's come to that time in my life again when I have to do yet another presentation. Luckily, I have only had to do one presentation so far at University and it was about a crime novel. But now I have to do another one and with the same lecturer, she obviously likes presentations!

I hate doing presentations for the same reason that many others do. I hate standing at the front of class, I hate talking in front of people, and I hate looking like an idiot, which all tend to happen when you do a presentation.

This time the presentation is on a book called Secret, Lies, and My Sister Kate by Belinda Hollyer. I love making PowerPoints and this one is pink, purple and girly, just what I like! The script that's written is pretty naff but I just don't how to make it interesting! Hopefully, the square cupcakes we will be handing out will get us extra points. It's unlikely though as my lecturer is nice enough but is a really harsh marker!

So wish me luck on both my presentation, which I will be doing this Monday, and on my creative piece, Royalteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment